Tuesday, March 2, 2010
No ants!! Yay!! After staring at the glove with the now smaller mouse piece for about two minutes, Merlin begrudgingly ate the piece from the glove without having to put the "warm-up" piece on the perch first. Each time the glove appeared with a new piece, he ate it sooner, so that by the time the last piece came (it was the one with the tail) he ate it right away. I'm at the doorway of his crate with the sheet totally over my head and the open door to discourage escape, but I see him looking beyond my head. Hmmm... I'm hoping the training goes quickly so he can fly again sooner than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I took off early this morning with meetings galore. I didn't get to hear about the adventures....little Merlin or Miguel as I call him would love to play with Eli the kitty, don't ya think?
Betty forgot to mention my name for the bird. The Sunday night crew meets up after their shift and after my looongg day at church at El Sol to debrief. Our favorite waiter is Miguel. I think this would be the PERFECT name for the Merlin living in my house!!!
So every time Betty says "the Merlin," I respond, "Oh, Miguel...ummmhmmmm..." So please be courteous of little Miguel's name. :)
Post a Comment